Let's Channel Creative Clarity.
Looking to get in touch? What's on your mind? I'm a housing advocate and community organizer with a background in urban planning.
I am also a big fan of
- Dance, movement, and the grind of fitness,
- Advocacy for LGBTQ+ youth,
- Finding breathtaking art,
- Noting clever graphic design, and
- Making waves!
My Way of Seeing
1) Let your message resonate
On each project I approach, I'm careful to consider if and how to reinterpret and create anew visual and verbal tools to super-charge + reinforce the project scope.
2) Not head-strong... soul-strong!
If your soul is your passion...your energy, your purpose; then to be soulstrong is to have a pure pursuit of creativity, discipline, and internal optimism. In other words, 'don't get stuck in your head, get honest.' Honesty is integrity and risky; something that adds to your life in this lifetime and after. At its core, honesty is learning, growth, and healing.
I work by experience and by formal training: Just as it's challenging to do this for myself, I work to
- help nail down team ideas,
- order goals and work flows in structuring project management timelines, and
- I organically create engaging graphic materials.