Let's Channel Creative Clarity...Together.
My Way of Seeing
1) Let your message resonate
On each project I approach, I'm careful to consider if and how to reinterpret and create anew visual and verbal tools to super-charge + reinforce the project scope.
2) Not head-strong... soul-strong!
If your soul is your passion...your energy, your purpose; then to be soulstrong is to have a pure pursuit of creativity, discipline, and internal optimism. In other words, 'don't get stuck in your head, get honest.' Honesty is integrity and risky; something that adds to your life in this lifetime and after. At its core, honesty is learning, growth, and healing.
How I Can Help
When I am available for new projects, I arrive with both formal training and experience in the following:
- I help nail down team ideas,
- I order goals and work flows in structuring project management timelines, and
- I organically create engaging graphic materials.
I'm an urban planner and a community organizer with an emphasis in housing. I also have a love for fitness, mindfulness, and the arts.
Some of my interests:
- The grind of fitness, via movement and bodyweight,
- Advocacy for LGBTQ+ youth,
- Finding breathtaking art,
- Noting clever graphic design, and
- Making waves!
Nerd out with me? Browse my mindmap.